Other titles: Client Success Associate, Client Success Advocate, Talent Optimization Advocate/Associate, Talent Strategy Advocate/Associate
The Customer Success Associate will provide responsive support to customers to maximize the value they get from products and services. They will focus on client onboarding, implementation, product adoption, and ongoing communication and support, serving as the main point of contact for customers. The advocate will also drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of solutions and services, track key account metrics and collaborate with the Client Success Manager to identify opportunities for account expansion.
The role involves developing subject-matter expertise in implementing The Predictive Index talent optimization software platform and services provided by Lever Talent. Additionally, the advocate will collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience and contribute to creating and developing client onboarding and renewal processes and educational programming.
- Provide front-line, responsive support to help customers get the most value out of our products and services, focusing on client onboarding, implementation, product adoption, and ongoing communication and support.
- Serve as the day-to-day “face” of Lever Talent to the customer - providing exceptional service and advocating on their behalf.
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of solutions, associated features, and services to maximize the realized value of customers’ purchased solutions.
- Track key account metrics helps to manage accounts while delivering consistent results proactively.
- Partner with their associated Customer Success Manager to identify opportunities to improve account adoption and expansion.
- Develop subject-matter expertise in implementing The Predictive Index talent optimization software platform and services provided by Lever Talent.
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Contribute to the creation and continuous development of client onboarding, renewal processes, and other educational programming.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are imperative for building business relationships and retaining clients.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to identify opportunities for growth.
- Proficiency in customer relationships management tools, like Salesforce or HubSpot.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success management, with experience in the HR software or management consulting industries preferred
- Experience using and consulting with The Predictive Index (PI) talent optimization software and assessments is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with customer data in systems like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and driving customer success.
- Common PI Behavioral Reference Profiles: Controller, Captain
Salary Range: $60,000 to $85,000
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about customer success and want to join a dynamic and fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Lever Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.