Other titles: Client Success Manager, Talent Optimization Consultant, Account Manager, Talent Strategy Consultant
The Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of customers through their entire lifecycle, from renewal to upsell and ongoing support. The role involves advocating for customers' needs and driving engagement and adopting solutions, features, and services to maximize value. The Customer Success Manager will track key metrics, identify and close new opportunities, and develop subject-matter expertise in industry-specific challenges. The role also includes facilitating business and account performance reviews and collaborating with internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience. Additionally, the Customer Success Manager will contribute to developing account management playbooks and partner with the Customer Success Associate to identify opportunities for account expansion.
- Manage a book of business and steer the customer lifecycle through renewal, upsell, implementation, product adoption, and ongoing communication and support.
- Operate as the customer advocate and be the voice of the customer for matters specific to assigned accounts.
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of solutions, associated features, and services to maximize the realized value of customers purchased solutions.
- Forecast and track key account metrics while delivering consistent results.
- Identify, grow, and close new opportunities with assigned accounts and ensure growth attainment of each account.
- Develop subject-matter expertise in industry-specific, role-specific, and scenario-specific business challenges and trends.
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Coordinate and facilitate recurring business reviews and account performance reviews.
- Contribute to the creation and continuous development of account management playbooks and processes.
- Partner with their associated Client Success Advocate to identify opportunities to improve account adoption and expansion.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success management,
- 3+ years of consulting experience in the HR software or management consulting industries
- Experience using and consulting with The Predictive Index (PI) talent optimization software and assessments is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with customer data in systems like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and driving customer success.
- Common PI Behavioral Reference Profiles: Persuader, Captain, Maverick
Salary Range: $85,000 to $130,000
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about customer success and consulting and want to join a dynamic and fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Lever Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.