Other titles: Executive Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Marketing & Executive Assistant
The Executive & Marketing Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for our CEO and will manage all of Lever Talent, Inc.'s marketing initiatives, projects, and tasks from start to finish per our CEO's direction. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to experience first-hand how a start-up services business operates and establish the beginning of a marketing function, while also getting mentorship and direction from a values-driven founder & CEO with over 20 years of experience in leadership, business management, sales, and growth marketing.
- Perform executive-level administrative duties and provide support for the CEO and other executive team members as needed.
- Maintain a current and optimal calendar for the CEO by managing incoming scheduling/re-scheduling meeting requests and conflicts, and promptly communicating changes as necessary.
- Organize internal and external meetings for the CEO, including booking reservations, arranging travel, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas, etc.
- Prioritize and organize the CEO's daily tasks and projects, monitoring all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and approval.
- Screen and draft all internal and external communications and correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Oversee the creation of briefing documents, including talking points, team input and suggestions, and post-meeting action items as needed.
- Own the marketing campaign calendar, participate in the production of marketing communications (emails, newsletters, blogs, and social posts), serve as the company’s PR contact, schedule posts, and campaigns, and engage regularly with audiences across various media and social accounts.
- Configure and schedule the distribution of newsletters, articles, media kits, and other communication materials to select audiences to enhance the organization's visibility.
- Manage the company's business and personal social media accounts to increase brand presence and engage with the audience across social media accounts.
- Identify and leverage speaking opportunities for key executives.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing or executive assistant role.
- Passion for writing, marketing, brand management, and creating innovative, engaging content through a variety of marketing channels.
- A growth mindset, proactively seeking opportunities to strategize, streamline, and develop innovative solutions and processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high level of confidence in your writing abilities.
- Extremely organized and expert at time management, efficiently prioritizing multiple tasks and calendars at any given time.
- High level of professionalism and act with total discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Thrives in an independent, autonomous role while also working in a collaborative environment with like-minded team members and cross-functional teams.
- Loves diving into data and spreadsheets to update and organize data to be used in the execution of marketing campaigns and business performance analysis.
- Likes a full plate of varied tasks and responsibilities - a mix of repetitive and unique tasks.
- Effective Verbal Communication — Proficient in articulating information and ideas to ensure clear understanding by others.
- Clear Articulation — Demonstrates the capability to express information with clarity, ensuring easy comprehension by the audience.
- Logical Problem Solving — Applies general principles or practices to specific issues, producing strong solutions through deductive reasoning.
- Analytical Reasoning — Exhibits the ability to synthesize information and identify relationships among seemingly unrelated events.
- Listening Proficiency — Possesses strong comprehension skills, actively engaging in understanding and processing information or new ideas.
Potential Career Paths:
- Career path to Chief of Staff, Operations Specialist/Manager, or Marketing Specialist/Manager
Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000
Work Arrangement: Mostly remote
Locations: All US-based locations will be considered for the best candidate. Boston-based candidates are highly preferred. Candidates in Massachusetts, Georgia, Arizona, or Colorado will be prioritized.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about talent management, workplace performance, and business strategy and want a dynamic and fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Lever Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.